In a typical day we have a lot going on, the last thing you should have to do is wait in a lobby or reception area for your dental appointment. We dont have waiting rooms and we start on time. This means that we seat you in your private room and start immediately. You deserve an on-time experience so that you can get on with your day, after all, going to the dentist shouldn’t be an all day project, see below for the guarantee we make and what it means if we fail.
What is Bright Tigers’ On-Time Guarantee?
We will refund any payments or insurance claims for your first visit if we start your first visit late.
What services are eligible?
- We will reverse charges to you and your insurance for your new patient visit which includes comprehensive exam, full series of X-rays, and a prophylaxis (cleaning).
Who is eligible for the On-Time Guarantee?
- All patients who are seen for a new visit where any of the above mentioned services are completed and completed the survey as outlined below will qualify.
How does it work?
- After your visit you will receive a survey text to your mobile number, if you did not provide a mobile number it will go to your email on file. If you haven’t provided an email, you will not receive a survey. Simply complete the survey and type a short (1 -2 sentence) recap of what happened and our team will be in touch with-in 24 hours to review internally and share what we found and what our solution is. During that 24-hour touch point, we will complete any refund submission or insurance claim reversals needed. We will track the “on-time-ness” of the appointment by reviewing multiple sources that track the practice flow including check in times, phone times, texting, etc. We will use this data to make the determination on if we were late for your appointment.
What are the exclusions?
- Individuals who do not complete the survey are not eligible for the On-time Guarantee. Patients who were late for their scheduled appointment are not eligible for the guarantee either, we love running on-time for you but you have to show up on time to make that happen for others.
Is there a time limit on the On-Time Guarantee?
- Yes, you must complete the survey within 48 hours of your appointment in order to qualify, we send surveys after every appointment, in order to qualify response must be received within 48 hours of the initial appointment where eligible services were provided.